Solar Careers For All
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
- We therefore do our best to attract, develop, advance and retain the best diverse talent.
- We specifically focus on hiring underrepresented groups across all functions and managerial levels.
- We strive to create an open and inclusive culture where everyone’s unique backgrounds, thoughts, experiences and abilities are welcomed, valued, respected and celebrated.
- With the sponsorship of our executives, we leverage our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to create and sustain workplaces where everyone belong.
- We utilize the results of internal surveys to better identify and address any D&I concerns and improve Sunrun’s processes.
- We plan to continue driving profitable growth by making solar and batteries more accessible to all, including people from all different walks of life and low-income families.
- On July 18 2019, for instance, Sunrun announced that we will install solar and batteries on 500 low-income housing units in Oakland, which will help offset the power generated from a retiring jet-fuel power plant in Jack London Square.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.