Power your potential with the leading U.S. solar, storage and energy services company. Are you looking to position yourself in a high growth high impact career? The time for solar is now, and Sunrun's retail teams are hiring!
- Competitive compensation includes base + commission
- Average annual OTE of $40,000 - $80,000 (Uncapped Potential)
- Earn while you learn! New hire bonus up to $500.
What you will enjoy as a part of the Sunrun team:
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and many more options
- Sales commissions paid biweekly for new solar appointments and contracts resulting from your efforts
- PPE (personal protection equipment) and safety processes that keep our employees safe and healthy.
- Competitive hourly base pay and lucrative performance incentives through our Nike/Lululemon Sponsored incentive program, The League. You’ll earn Nike/Lululemon swag, prizes and amazing trips through the program as well as progress in your career.
- Represent Sunrun as the face of our brand in assigned partner stores
- Build rapport with potential customers to win appointments
- Qualify prospective customers for Sunrun solar and storage solutions
- Schedule appointments with Sunrun Field Sales Consultants
- Meet or exceed team and individual pre and post-sales goals
Success in this role requires strong communication skills, resilience, self-motivation, and passion for our mission. Additionally, you will need to be comfortable and adaptable to working semi autonomously in various retail locations.
- Availability to work a retail optimized schedule including weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts. This schedule is optimized for.your sales success
- Access to reliable transportation to support a multi-store territory zone within 15-30 mile radius.
- At least two years of 2 years of relevant work experience
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
This position’s essential function is to represent Sunrun in a retail environment. Up to 10% of weekly hours may be approved for “non-store” activity such as; engaging with our customers via phone, attending trainings, or participating in team activities.
During the retail shifts, the work involves constant standing and walking for the entire shift in a retail warehouse environment with the exception of meal, break and rest periods. Depending on your scheduled work locations, this position will either be standing in one location for the entire shift or walking and standing for the entire shift. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, stooping and kneeling are also required.
Empowering Diversity and Equal Opportunity
At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone. Sunrun does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments.
Sunrun is committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.